Breakthrough Realized – SEO Services

Breakthrough the Vast and Noisy World of Social Media Marketing

Small businesses can get lost in the vast world of social media marketing. With industry specific social networks in addition to the main social media channels, it can be hard to determine which you should use so your customers can find you. We often find it easier to keep doing what we are doing rather than change processes—even when we know change would be a good thing. There are three core myths you have to overcome as a business owner to engage your customers with social media marketing.

3 Myths to Social Media Networking that Businesses Must Overcome:

 

•    Myth 1: My Business isn’t a good fit for social media or search engine marketing.

This is the biggest myth! Regardless of what industry you are in, social media marketing matters! Gone are the days where a business could just broadcast its message to the masses in anyway it sees fit. Today, customers engage on their own terms, and businesses must adapt.
Google now processes over 40,000 search queries every second on average (visualize them here), which translates to over 3.5 billion searches per day and 1.2 trillion searches per year worldwide! http://InternetLiveStats.co
Customers looking for your product or service, are starting with the web. They are finding not only websites, but your Youtube videos, Facebook pages/posts, Twitter status updates, FourSquare deals, and on and on. Your business must be found on the 1st Page of Google to be most effective. Think about how often you go past the first page to find what you need. It’s likely not often.

•    Myth 2: My business is on the 1st page of Google! We are done! 

…90% of clicks on the first page of Google’s search results are made on organic links, and the other 10% go to paid ads. http://www.infront.com/  The 1st Page of Google is not “The End” when it comes to search engine marketing/social media marketing. Getting to the first page is only half the battle. You have to be able to stay there and keep your content relevant.
That’s why it is so important to remember that SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) are long-term strategies! ROI (Return on Investment) is quantifiable and measurable, but we must not discount the effort and time to it takes go from the fifth page to the first page of Google!

•    Myth 3: My Business Can’t Afford SEO/SEM Services 

This one hurts the most when it comes to your business! When I hear that sentiment, I cringe and then ask this question:

"What is the cost of doing nothing?" 

I’ve never had anyone give an answer with a truly qualitative or quantifiable metric on the cost of doing nothing. The harm you do to your online reputation is far worse than the cost of social media marketing services. How many potential customers are not finding you? What amount of business are you missing out on?
Here are a few reasons why I believe businesses frequently do nothing:
•    No Risk Involved–If you risk nothing, you lose nothing. You aren’t gaining or growing without risk though.
•    No Business Flow Disruption–It will take some time to start something new, it’s often easier to keep the status-quo.
•    No New Learning–If you aren’t growing/learning, ultimately you are dying. Don’t wait until it’s too late.
Automated Social Networking can partner with you and assist you to personalize your SEO/SEM strategies, and in addition create fresh and useful optimized content for your business!  Contact Us to get Your FREE SEO Analysis!